Is he actually done with me?

My boyfriend and I have spent a lot of time together since we started dating , we are both 21 years old. Lately he says how things are going to change a bit since he is studying for this upcoming test and starting to play hockey again. Everything is good although he has a very shor temper. Over the weekend we went out with some friends and he got very mad at me because I was drunk, i kept trying to talk to him and tell him to come home with me and relax and he's like no we are going to our own separate houses and I kept trying to talk to him and he shoved me away and kept walking away ( his bestfriend witnessed this all and kept telling me to give him space) so my boyfriend left me downtown with his friend and texted me "we are done. I never want to see you again, your car key is in your car, have a good future, goodbye!" at 2:00 am. I was so upset so i texted lets talk about this why are you so mad etc., also yesterday morning I texted him no matter the outcome i would like to talk to you in person, dont want a drunk night to make us hate eachother, lately he also thinks i want too many cuddles and need to relax... its been 2 days and he ahsnt responded although he hasn't delete our insta pic together nor changed his status... have i brought out the worst in him, him getting so mad at me and losing his temper like that enough to shove me and yell at me... is it over? we have been together for an year and a half
Is he actually done with me?
Add Opinion