Ex boyfriends behavior confusing?

My ex and I broke up a little over a month ago. It was after an argument about him having boundaries because I found out he went out and women were all over him. He claimed it was a lesbian friend but I still didn’t like it. Anyways, for that reason he broke up with me. We didn’t talks for a while then while he was on vacation he started chatting with me a lot especially on his flight home. He even asked me to come over (for sex) but it was too late. We continued talking but this week he’s acting cold again. Not speaking or being very short with me. Since the break up he added a ton of girls to fb and insta - one of who I asked him to stay away from. I know he’s not sleeping around. And before he met me he was single for over a year, so I doubt the moment we broke up women started flocking to him

So I’m wondering why he’s so cold to m even though the break up was so petty and not even real bad. Is his friends influencing him, is the gay girl who was all over him and now the person he’s always in pics with telling him not to talk to me? What’s the hot and coldness and being short all about?
Ex boyfriends behavior confusing?
1
1