What should I do to get back with my ex-girlfriend?

So, I dated this girl for about two years. I met her by accident when I was in my freshman year of college/her senior year of high school. She and I ended up clicking really quickly, she would constantly text and play online games with me every moment she could. After two weeks, she and I started dating (she picked me out of a bunch of other guys). We both had our share of hardships, her depression and my struggle with my own demons, but we pulled through and helped each other through our storms.
Anyways, towards the end of our second year of our relationship, I started to take a turn for the worse as a person. I ended up becoming a negative, toxic, self hating, angry, stubborn, annoying, and terrible person. I became the opposite of what I was to her. I was becoming really unhealthy, gaining too much weight, not caring about my own appearance, and sleeping at very irregular times. I was becoming a lazy, uninspired person who didn't care about college or think about his future. I ended up causing problems between our friends and her sister. I was so hung up on the idea that the world hated me, I couldn't handle things not going my way... Anyways, I'm not sure how I even ended up becoming that, but I did. I know for a fact that I wasn't a good person during the end of our relationship. She gave me so many warnings and signs, she told me she wanted to be able to spend time with her two favorite people... that being me and her sister, but I was too stubborn and angry to even listen. I would hear her out, but I wouldn't listen. I'd constantly complain about everything that it bothered her. I would rather buy stuff for her than do things. I would flake on her last minute and not visit her. At a point, I 'd only see her once a month.
Any who, I'm actually happy she dumped me. I saw it coming, she was talking to me less and less during February, even on Valentine's day. One day, she texted me if she could meet up with me in person, which I replied with a phone call.
1 y
She ended up telling me she stopped loving me for a while and that she's wanted to break up for quite some time. I cried over the phone and asked for a second chance, but she gave me a no and I hung up. The next day, her sister called me to check up on me. Her sister and I had a rocky relationship because of my grudge and anger, but she actually ended up being the friend I needed. Her sister gave me insight about why I got dumped, it was mainly because of me. You see, my ex has struggled with de
1 y
I'll update the rest of it in a bit, I got caught up in some stuff
0
1