She broke up with me for about the 5th time and says it's final. Should I keep trying to get back with her? I do miss her?

My girlfriend broke up with me. TBH, I kinda wanted to break up too, but kept trying to hold on.

1) This was about the 5th time or so, lost track

2) At the time of the breakup she began by saying not to try to get back with her... by the end of it, she said she wasn't sure

3) I've used the no-contact rule since then

4) I do miss her. I know I should move on, but tbh, I am exhausted from dating for now. Would rather have a friends with benefits while I recoupe, or even just a friend.

5) Chances are we will not cros paths again given the distance.

6) We did share similar values and were somewhat very similar. May be that's where I messed up?

7) Tried dating apps, but closes out my accounts. Might just go with the flow, old fashion for a bit.

Is this a good approach to take?
1
2