My ex is texting me? What does she want?

My ex girlfriend keeps texting me and asking me not to hate her because she can't handle that. I haven't picked up when she calls or answered a text. I never said I hated her she moved out and I cut her off face book calls etc ... why is she continuing to text the same thing every few days I gave her what she wanted we are both free. Should I text back go away or please leave me alone I do love her but can't have contact to protect my pain. Its been about 15 day she's out in own place after 8 year relationship she wanted to start a new chapter and find a man that wants to marry her and have kids not one that will because she wants to and I was already and have kids. Any advise IM crushed but I don't want to hurt her just for now let her try this and grow.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You have experience and should know better. You need to talk to her and both need to say what you feel and want from this. I am a little younger than you and I am tired of this crap. Communication is the key and as you get older you get tired of these games. Think what you want , make a decision and have a talk with her. People make mistakes and sometimes we just need to forgive in order to be forgiven. Please do not make this situation harder for both of you. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• she obviously needs you to talk about what happened. I would suggest that would probably be best for both of you so that you can move on easily. It's important to understand what happened.

• you

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like she's projecting. She obviously feels guilty herself for what she did so she assumes you must hate her as she hates herself for some reason. The truth is there is little you can do other than tell her you don't hate her and if she hates herself, she needs to work on that inside herself. Let her know you need your space for your own healing, not because you hate her, and that's about all you can do. At that point, she needs to deal with this herself or with her therapist.

• I am way younger then you are, so if anyone should be giving advices here is you, not me. But I have been there where you are now. After 2 years long relationship we broke up based on my find that she was cheating on me. Eversince I was avoiding every single contact with her. I have been like that for 5 years. It was really hard, but eventually I've managed and "survived".

In my opinion, give it time and do not reply or react anyhow. You will see what will the time bring and tell you. I have started talking to my ex just recently. She had even again crush on me after such a long time and currently being in realtionship, but I've decided not to go any further.

I've forgiven her mistake and decided not to go again this way, but at least I can talk to her when we meet.

Good luck, mate.