Ex Boyfriend and his drama. Wht should I do?

Hey! So my ex and I broke up this past June. We are both seniors in high school and since school started it has been a mess! We have dated for 3 years since the 9th grade! This summer I kept giving him hints that I wanted to go out on dates or just hang out. He never gave me a straight answer or made an excuse. Finally I just flat out asked him do you love me, do you still care about me? He told me that he doesn't know. A week passed since we talked and I finally told him that since he doesn't know how he feel about me then i will find someone who will. He told me okay. Fastforward to the first week of school, he has begged for me to get back with him. Last week he begged me to allow him back into my inner circle. Both times I refused. I know that he is lying because he has texted other girls explicit messages and I see him flirting with other girls with hugs, touching, etc. Now he cannot stand to make eye contact with me or have a descent conversation. Am i wrong? Have i handled this situation right?
Ex Boyfriend and his drama. Wht should I do?
Add Opinion