If the person you were with sent you a text instead of calling you saying they were breaking up with you, would you just not respond to them?

My (recent) ex did this to me (actually was an email) after seeing each other for almost two years. I was taken back that she just didn't have the decency to at least call and tell me. I didn't bother responding to her because I figured that there really isn't a point. I wouldn't try to convince her otherwise as I believe people should be able to make their own decisions. She never hung out with any friends and a week prior she said she was hanging out with "friends." I believe that she met someone and sent the email as not to have a confrontation. Wish I didn't miss her, I think it was kinda messed up to do that.
1
3