My girlfriend is backing off. How do I deal with this?

My girlfriend would send me snap, text back fast, say I love you, want to get physical all the time. She would always say I miss you and can't wait to see you and she would then not want me to leave her place. Then I brought up living together and that totally freaked her out because she has been through two divorces and has two kids and she said she's not ready for that step. We've been together for a year and a half and mostly everything was great. At first, she seemed like she was into it so I was somewhat bummed when she said eventually said no. She then started pulling away to the point of saying she ins't ready for an relationship anymore. But then we still went on an already planned couples outting and had a great time and slept in the same bed three nights in a row and she said still said she loves me. I asked her to do something yesterday and she said maybe another time this week because she was taking the kids out. We talked Sunday night and things seemed better but she is still taking hours/half a day to text back when she used to text back fast. I am trying to be cool about it.

She means a lot to me and I love her lots but it sucks and it feels like I am limbo.

How should I react to this?
0
1