Is it just me, or are relationships always this complicated?

My last three relationships were complicated messes, and a lot of it had to deal with the intimate part of the relationship. Is it so bad that I want to stay a virgin until I find the right guy? Every time I tried to explain this to my ex's, they became angry and started yelling at me.. Another thing is, I'm still in high school.. Why would I want to take any chances at all of becoming pregnant? I've seen what some of my friends are going through and I don't think I could handle that much pressure and responsibility. I'm still young and I want to live my life freely: go to parties or whatever else is on the agenda. So... Do you think I made the right choices by turning them down? Or should I loosen up? Because I'm so confused right now.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to do what's right for you. You'll always find people who don't understand, agree with, or respect your decision to wait. It sucks, but in the end, the only person you need to face in the mirror is yourself. If you choose to have sex with someone when you're not ready, you won't be able to look at yourself and feel proud. You may have end up having more relationships that end this way, but there are guys out there who will respect your decision and you'll find one eventually.

What Guys Said 2

• my advice , if at 16 the guy cannot expect the fact your not ready for sex its time to end the relationship immediately . I'm not saying its wrong to have sex at 16 and some people are very physically mature by then and ready but if your not ready he has to except that and to yell or be angry is just wrong

• Stay a virgin.

But then, why do you even bother with getting into relationships at your age?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!