Why won't she leave me alone?

My ex girlfriend and her friends have been following me around at lunch and after school. They follow me and my friends everywhere laughing and making fun of me while video taping it. I'm starting to get seriously p*ssed off and I swear I almost knocked this girls head off today. I didn't do anything to any of them SHE dumped ME she spread rumors about ME she has half the school making fun of ME. And I swear if she was a guy I would have been beat her up because I'm getting seriously tired of this bs. What is her problem? What should I do?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Either:

1) Ignore her. She WANTS a reaction out of you. She continues because you are giving her one. The more p*ssed off you get, the happier she is. Therefore, if you do not react at all and ignore her 100% she will get bored and move on.

2) Talk to the principal. They are actually videotaping themselves bullying you (not the smartest). You can get her into trouble.