I still believe that he knows I still do love him and he have some feelings on me?

This guy and me we know each other through our friends in general but did not talked before. So one day he sent me friend request on facebook and I accepted it. He started to chat with me and from strangers we became close friends. Slowly, we started to have feelings for each other but never admitted. Soon, one day we told out how we felt about each other. That was my first love and the first guy that I loved. As I'm a very picky in getting into relationship. I thaught he was the one for me. But, he made me sad a little because he said our relationship will not success if we get along because I'm so far from him. We both are from two different countries. Somehow after a long discussion , that night we decided to give a month trial in relationship. If everything goes fine we will be together forever. I was so happy with that kinda feeling but sadly everything changed the next afternoon. He texted me and told that this relationship will not work and he broke up with me even before making any progress. I was having my final year examination that next day. I couldn't concentrate on my exam or anything. All I felt was so hurted and cried a lot. I never expect my first love will be this big disaster. I never believed in any guys so easy to get committed. I felt like a dumb to fall for him. I texted him many times trying to figure out the problem. He would just reply me for sake of replying or reply after few days. That hurts me more. Last year, my family decided to go for vacation in his country. I met him, but I ignored him. Many times we met and I did the same. He smiled and I avoided, because it hurts me more. Suddenly , he approached me and asked "why are you avoiding me?, it seems like you don't want to talk to me. " I just smiled never reply anything to him. He has a girlfriend now. Does he ever loved me?
1
0