Would this bother you?

If you were mean to someone on purpose being rude to provoke them, trying to get under there skin and they just ignore you every time, would that bother you that they never respond to it? And why do you think that is? And would you continue?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• it's pretty pathetic to try and provoke someone when they continually ignore it. someone needs to get a life.

• She is acting this way because I got her back on somethin she did to me. yeah I shouldn't have stooped to her level but I didn't expect her to be that p*ssed off about it. I mean, payback is a bitch and I wanted her to feel that. But she took it to a whole new level. her being this evil is shocking and for her to call me such a foul sensitve word like that was low as dirt. I can ignore thme rude comments but when you cross the line, you better believe that something will get done about it.

What Guys Said 3

• It wil bother me cos am nt gettm a positive respond,.and I wouldn't continue if it happens 2 be that way...

• Well yeah, if I would do that I would be bothered by it. I don't know man. They aren't doing what I want em to. Probably.

• Yep I did not give her that satisfaction and because I didn't she threw herself under the bus and now is terminated from our job. thank God

• What? lol its a figure of speach that she said something really wrong to where it got her removed. That's like diggin her own hole

• Ohhhh. Hahaha, alright. Nice.

• If they ignore you, you will stop doing it because they don't react to it. if they do react to it you will keep doing it...

• Oddly, she kept doing it when I wasn't reacting at all so not adding fuel to the fire doesn't always mean the fire won't get bigger. She got worse in time instead of better and all I did was ignore her everytime. LOL!

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it would bother me. I'd think wow this girl is stronger than I thought. Maybe I have to try harder at provoking her...or who knows? Maybe I'd get over my self and stop completely because after all it hasn't worked so far.

• yeah she did the first one you said. She called me a Nig and I still kept my composure and ignore it then immediately told management and they terminated her like that. Lol! threw her own self under the bus

• No...the fact that you have to "provoke" them shows you let them get under your skin before they could yours.

It wouldn't...I'm kind of care free(depending on severity of the situation),but no.There's no point in doing so

• First of all I am against proking bullying and fights. If some-one starts with me then I will turn around and start with them, other than that I mind my own business.

• This is happening to me in the workplace and I been ignoring her because I want to keep my job and I can't prove what she is sayin or how she is actin towards me once in a while. Its not all day and everyday but its becomin frequent. our manager already knows we aren't getting along and he said if he has to hear about it again, he will remove both of us and since after that, she has been tryin to provoke me to get my fired or to want to leave and I'm just ignoring her. We work around CEO's so we can't be

• So all that ignoring paid off. I've learned that you don't have to add fuel to the fire for the fire to get worse because she clearly got worse by me just ignoring her all those times. LOL! Sometimes silence is your only weapon than actually speaking and doing. Remember that.

• I am glad she is gone.:)

And what a bitch for calling you NIGGER that is horrible. Sorry to hear that.

Exactly no need to add fuel to the fire. Hope everything works out fine in the future:)

• That's the best way to overcome bullying. Ignoring it, that is.

• Yeah that was kind of bullying well she was fired for it when she decided to cross the line and called me a Nig. that's a no no. So She's gone and I'm still here! lol

• I would probably keep doing it just for fun because I'm a bitch

• Hmm well if she doesn't stop then she is a bitch and if she does, she is still a bitch. LOL!

• it would bother me that I was that immature that I'm unable to talk to someone without playing games

• She was just so mad that I got her back from doin me dirty first. I retailiated and she became this evil person that couldn't be stopped. I mean she was in this mindset of just being a total bitch to me at work, just nit picking and tryin to provoke me and I would never respond and that p*ssed her off more to where she ended up calling me the N word and I had to go to management about it and today she jsut got terminated. Yay!