Ex tells me she ended it with her "rebound"

So she just out of nowhere told me she ended it with her rebound they weren't dating just talking/hooking up. We broke up about a month ago and this has been going on since then. What does this mean why would she tell me I do want her back but I don't know what to think. Nothings really has changed I'm still doing the no contact we texted a little but she wasn't acting like she did it for me I didn't want to be pushy so I backed off after she told me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Since she did go out of her way to tell you they broke up, sounds like she is still interested in you. What was the reason you guys broke up before? Would your relationship be different if you got back together?

• She broke up with me because she thought I had changed and I see now I had. I have improved myself(with jealouy issues and smothering) and will be better to her but I'm scared if I explain it'll push her away and I can't show her because we're not together. There was no cheating and a lot of love so I believe it can go back but she won't let me know if she feels that way.

• Then I would just wait and see what happens with her. Maybe she will start talking to you more, and if she does then you can make your decision to pursue her or not.

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right thing backing off. Because if you were to get back with her, I don't think that you would really trust her in the relationship. And when there's no trust, there's no relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• I sure as the hell wouldn't try to get back with her if I was you but I have self respect and value myself pretty high not sure if you do. no disrespect ment.