Will he be back?

Recently my ex and I got into a bit of an argument. He's having a hard time dealing with his son moving away to college and came out with me and my friends one night instead of hanging with his son. Keep in mind this was his own free will. I thought he was mad about the bill because he got stuck with my friends bill. I didn't know this at the time. He wasn't answering my calls and I sent a text saying fine dont talk to me I'll get you money for the bill and be out of your hair. He became very upset and said that he was upset that he gave his time and his sons time and felt disrespected and that no amount of money could replace that and if I wanted to go to go. He ended it by saying it was his lesson learned and not to worry about it. The next day I received bad medical news that I have a brain disease and I had a seizure. I was very emotional. I was sending him texts saying things like please be my friend and check in on me. He said of course he would and to quit acting like he's running away. That he would be here to celebrate with me once im feeling better. He said we are fine and he's always my friend. He was very short with me the next day on the phone. I asked if we could get together and talk. He said I'm sure we will soon and quickly got off the phone. This upset me. I sent him a text asking him that if it's over to just please let me know and give me closure and not just go ghost on me. He told me to leave him alone for the night and give him peace that he didn't need to hear those things. I waited a while and asked him if we could talk. He said no sorry I just don't have anything to say right now. He said my last couple texts didn't resonate well with him. I apologized and explained I was just feeling scared with everything I'm going through. He said he needs more time and that we will talk soon and that he's not trying to hurt me and he's sorry for what I'm going through. Have I lost him?
Will he be back?
Add Opinion