A letter to my ex, will he be mad with what is written?

I want you to be happy. You have this deep dark grudge against me that you should let go of. Not in the sense of being friends with me (because I know that's not what you want) but simply because you deserve happiness. I was foolish so damn foolish. and very inexperienced & naive. I apologize for all the hurt and pain i have caused you. I know you really hate me & you want revenge and I understand that. But I will not fight with you and or put on a show in front of so many people anymore. I want you to be happy. I pray for you so much that you'll be okay.
I pray that one day you'll forgive me and you'll let go of this and be happy. You have so many family and friends who love you so much.. you're one lucky guy ;). I have to let you go. This has been way too toxic for me. I just want you to be free of any hurt and pain I have caused for you. Good luck to you.

-sarah
0
1