Am I supposed to expect him to reach out? Or is he just playing mind games? Or does he just genuinely feel guilty?

I recently found out my ex cheated on me a year into our relationship with a girl he claimed he was ‘just friends’ with. Of course I left because I can’t be with someone who has that mentality in the first place. I do love him and I always will. But I’m just trying to work out his behaviour, I don’t want to think our 3 year relationship meant absolutely nothing to him. he's now ‘single’ but for some reason he’s kept all my photos on his Facebook? Also, all of his friends and family have kept me on there also. He blocked me for a couple days after our break up but has since kept me unblocked. Perhaps he’s thinking of what to say? I mean, I know there’s nothing he can say to change my mind, but I just want to make sure this relationship did mean something to him. At least then I know everything I did was right and I’m not made to feel like I did something wrong.
1
1