Have you ever been on the radio?

What did you do on there?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya, well.. one morning I woke up and noticed that I had a birth mark on my right butt cheek and it said- Tenac. I was all crazy about it and went down to the beach to walk around and heard this guy jamming out and he was like the next coming of Christ. So I asked if I could play with him and he became really offended. So later that night he saved me from getting beat up and invited me back to his apartment to teach me to be a rock star. We got a gig and decided that we would go and steal a guitar pick that all the greats use from the the Rock and Roll History Museum. Turns out he had a birthmark on the left side of his ass and it read- IousD. We called ourselves Tenacious D and have been Rock Gods ever since.

• Love the down vote. Apparently one of you faggots has never seen- Tenacious D "Pick of Destiny".

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been on the radio before... but I've been on television.

• In high school.. we had some "dont drink and drive" thing go on at our school and the local news interviewed me about how I felt about it or something.

• no but that would be kewl. I'd say hi to my mom and my friends. =) on the radio.

What Guys Said 3

• stuff

• Nope...

• I was on a radio once, but it broke under my weight.