What could be some unintended consequences of this letter?

I posted this letter on here twice, and edited based off the feedback. I sent it today in the mail, as well as a digital copy. But my question is, cause my friend brought it but but wouldn't elaborate, that I could have some unintended consequences from this letter. What could he mean by that?

Backstory:
I started dating this absolutely amazing girl in 2013. By spring 2014 we were exclusive with each other. We broke up at the end of summer because she was Mormon and I wasn't. Plus her parents didn't like me for that reason alone.
In November 2015 I reached out to her after a dream of her, and after telling me her frustrations about our break up, she said she didn't want me in her life. A few months later, she reached out to me and after a few weeks of talking again, she revealed she decided to go on a mission, and I confessed my love for her. She and I got into a relationship again and even discussed marriage but she said she would accept for real when she returned. She left in December 2016.
Because of her departure and the mission, she broke things off and kept trying to convert me. My Mormon friend said that she's just on a religious high, and things may change when she comes home.
She comes home in a month, and I wanted to send this letter to her to try to reconnect with her.
Please share what you think. I really need advice on it.
0
1