Break up or try again?

Before I️ start this, I️ just wanna say that I️m in highschool and please do not say I️m too young to be in a relationship or anything like that I️ honestly just need some advice. I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year and lately I️ have not been happy at all. I️ love him so much and he knows that, I’d do anything for him and go out of my way for him every day. Latley, he’s been completely giving no effort at all. Our communication is terrible and I️ feel like I️m constantly talking to a brick wall. He never tells me how he feels about me, tries to make plans, etc. he’s been having a rough time with baseball and has been injured while playing and has been upset about I️t which is partially a reason why he’s shutting me out, but I️ts also because he knows he has me and that I️m too afraid to let go of him so he doesn’t try at all anymore. I️ don’t know what to do. I️ don’t want to break up with him but I’ve tried telling him that I️m not happy and nothing has gotten better. The thing is, I️ know he loves me and wants to be with me, he just doesn’t show I️t. What do I️ do?
Break up or try again?
Add Opinion