Ex reached out to me after I started no contact and she blocked me. She unblocked me and texted me. But she says she only wants to be friend?

My exgirlfriend dumped me. I begged pleaded did all the wrong things, So she blocked me. Before, She said she didn't love me anymore, I ruined any hope of another chance, And I f*cked up. I went to start no contact, considering she blocked me and I couldn't reach out to her anyways. After two days, She texted me out of the blue. Not even referencing the previous discussion or her blocking me. We have been casually texting, but I accidentally dropped a flirtatious line and she got upset. She said friends don't flirt. I had to apologize and brush past it by changing the subject. My ex obviously just wants to be friends. How can I turn this around. She stated before the breakup, I need to become the man she first fell for. Can I continue to do this while still communicating with her? I really don't believe no contact would help in this situation since she reached out to me after blocking me.
0
1