So it is true that women are the ones divorcing more then men & that is why men don't wanna marry them I guess? Check my previous poll results?

Who initiated divorce first in your marriage/relationship? Him or Her? Vote honestly everyone, thanks? ↗

Previously I took a survey for this to find out which gender is the ones that have no patience or tolerance in their marriage/relationship & it appears more women are the majority giving divorce in contrary to how it's usually believed men are the ones dumping girls or giving divorce.

To me this result scares me & only make me realize why most men of today don't want to marry or commit to her besides for having her a girlfriend or a side chick. It scares me to get into relationships knowing she'll cause me more problem & inconvenience.

What do y'all think about my previous survey results? Share below, thank you.
4
2