Ex blocked me, unblocked me, hung out with me, slept over, And kissed me. How should I react when I want her back?

My ex dumped me couple weeks ago. I begged, pleaded, cried, etc. The opposite of what supposed to do. She ended up blocking me, so i decided to do no contact. Two days in, she unblocked me saying i look depressed in pictures on facebook. That night, she invited me out for ice cream. So we got ice cream. We teased and somewhat flirted the whole time. She did talk about some of the guys she had hung out with, but I tried my best to brush it off and not act like it bothered me. We went back to my apartment, And played call of duty (we are gamers). I noticed we casually were getting closer to eachother during this. We playfully tickled eachother once or twice (She instigated). We also did a Wal-Mart run, And she actually hugged me at Wal-Mart (after damn near giving me a heart attack saying she was pregnant (She was joking!)) In public. Back at my apartment, we gamed until around midnight. During this time, I also gave her a foot massage after she complained her feet were hurting. She got jokingly mad because I'm spoiling her like always. Later, told her I had to get up @430 for work. She's like do you want me to go? I said you can stay if you want. She said maybe. I fell asleep on the couch as she gamed. She woke me up, And we went to the bedroom. No sex. Just cuddling all night. Before I left for work, I told her I was leaving for work. Half asleep, She said okay. I asked for a hug, And got a hug. As we hugged, She kissed my cheek. I kissed hers back. As I got up, She pulled me back in and we kissed. Then I got up to leave and told her to text me later after she wakes up. She nodded. I left her old apartment key on the table before I left as well so she could lock up when she left. She said this afternoon she didn't take the key because she didn't want it. How should I handle that? She states she wants to just be friends, but the hug/kissing makes me think different.
1
1