Easiest way to tell her a girl you cheated on her and got someone else pregnant?

the question says it all

im 16...

64

Most Helpful Girl

• easiest thing is to put a GPS on your penis so your current impregnated girl knows where you've been. I won't lie, sounds like a douche bag fest thing to do and I feel bad for the girl who's gotten knocked up and gonna lose her teenage years to being a mommy who won't necessarily have a father in her kid's life. Just be honest and tell her.

What Girls Said 5

• Wowzers. You are a walking commercial for condoms. For me I think I would want the guy to be up front and rude about it so I could hate him. It might be easier that way. If she has any sense at all she will thank her lucky stars that SHE'S not pregnant and run for the hills.

Good luck champ. You will really really need it.

x

• I think honesty is the solution..

There's no better way then that .. if she don't know now she will know soon ..

• Just tell her, and pack your stuff first.

• I don't live with her I still live with my mommy :) I'm only 16....

• There is no easy way to tell anyone that. Sorry.

• Damn! You really just doing the most at 16. You cheated on your girlfriend and GOT somebody else pregnant.

I think you get out of DODGE! LOL

But its no easy way to somebody that you cheated. I see that you still care about her a lot to even think about telling her. Some guys would just hide and move on. But just break the news. Make sure you let her know how much you love her ROMANCE HER a bit maybe. But either way your 16 you need to be school.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it's a question of how you tell her so much as where you tell her. And by that I mean, in a place where there are no knives, blunt objects, or firearms within about a quarter mile. The middle of a corn field maybe, that would be a good place.

• Just explain to her that you will have to take her out to dinner a lot less often so you can pay child support on your new illegitimate baby.

• Im only 16 I don't take her out anywhere lol

• Well at least you have that going for you....

• Well get a job if you don't have one. and be happy with your new family. tell her the truth, it will hurt but, its better than being lied to

• First make sure there are no objects around that could be used to bludgeon you, then come clean. She will probably still use her fists. You are not allowed to defend yourself. If you come out alive you should be grateful.