Exgirlfriend's friends and family aren't my biggest fans because of breakup. How do I win them over?

Exgirlfriend dumped me due to my drinking problem. I begged pleaded cried did everything you're not supposed to do to win her back. She ended up blocking me. During the short time, I got sober (And still am), got prescribed medication, saw a therapist, And have lost weight exercising and healthy eating. Ex unblocked me, And we have been casually talking/hanging out. She stayed the night last night, And we ended up having sex. Afterwards, she told me how much she missed me. Before that, she said she just wanted to be friends for now, but after sex she's jokingly like "friends don't do that". I know her parents and her close friends honestly hate me because of the drunk I was and how I handled the breakup. I feel my ex is falling for me again, but she is hesitant because of how her peers and family feel about me. What can I do?
0
3