How to deal with girls?

Firstly, I'm a loser that has never had anything with women. Secondly, I don't want to have anything with women, cause I don't want to disappoint them, I know sex will be bad etc.

But there are some girls that like me, how do I deal with them? I tend to ignore them, but now I heard that it's bad to ignore.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't think that girls would not want to be with you for the sex. That is horrible thinking, keep your mind on your positive qualities and that should give you enough confidence to show how much more valuable you are to those girls that are interested in you. A smart girl will honor the fact that you have waited and probably want you even more since she'll want to be the first. Don't worry too much about it and be patient. Some will agree that sex is important, but it should not be the center of a relationship otherwise it will cause many problems if you let it...somehow we are losing that nowadays.

What Girls Said 2

• I say give it a shot! Talk to some of these girls. Give yourself a chance. At one point, everyone had to start out. Don't be so hard on yourself. Seriously. Just believe in yourself. Literally tell yourself that you're worth it and that everything's going to go great. If someone really likes you, you won't disappoint them. They'll just be glad to be around you.

• why would you ignore them?

just take a risk, and maybe you'll find the one :)

What Guys Said 1

• ...Strange. I don't remember posting an anonymous question...