Why would my ex boyfriend who broke up with me unblock me after five months and then hide all of our Venmo transactions?

He left me with lies and trying to make it seem like he made the greater sacrifice. Got with some woman a month later and blocked me and my friends. That lasted only a couple months. I never reached out to him despite being heart broken but he has always been watching my Snapchat stories still. I don't know I think this whole thing is so bizarre and I feel like he used me and that girl to fill a void for his ex wife since they are apparently still in contact. I loved this guy so much and am having trouble moving on but was also deeply led on to the point of marriage and baby talk.
1
0