How to get back at my ex! He is still in love with me and my friends feel sorry for him! Best way to get back at him?

I ended it with my boyfriend 3 months ago!! And he walks round all depressed!! Its been 3 months he should move on!! I admit i did the breaking up! I didn't need a guy like him!! He was too clingy and like nice!! He was scared to take the lead with everything! So i ended it! But now my friends all say they are feeling bad for him!! Even as far as to talk to him!! I feel like they have crossed a boundary because they are my frienda but are talking to my ex!! How can i get back at him and what do i tell my friends? Because i really dont like them talking to him!!!
2
1