Should we end it?

I've been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years and at the start of the year, we bought a house together. Things between us used to be great but we went through a lot such as myself losing multiple family members through death and him being assaulted. Things have now basically changed and everything is an argument. He constantly seems to think that because he sits at a desk all day, it entitles him to come home and play video games rather than do anything for the house or to make lunches for the next day. This means it gets left to me to do so I have to spend 2 hours at home working every evening after being on my feet all day at work in London. Well yesterday I had the final straw; I came home at 9:30pm to discover he'd been playing video games for 3 hours and cut up 2 things in the kitchen so I had to cook. Well I cooked and then he threw his across the kitchen when I called him lazy. Then he threw the kitchen bin and a dining chair in my direction. My response was to slap him on the back and get him to leave. He was never like this but he's lately become evil. What do I do? It's his birthday next week and we were going to be going away but I don't feel safe any more and when he's like this... Well I think the feelings are just going.
Should we end it?
Add Opinion