I don't know what to do?

This is the worst it's ever been between me and my husband things have gotten violent when they shouldn't have we both have said things we do not mean that really hurt each other. We both use dope he shoots it I smoke it it really messes with his mental he swears to God I was doining the craziest things, like i was having sex with somebody through the concrete floor, while sucking his dick. Swear to God this is not the man I fell in love with not the man I married, shooting dope changed him. He doesn't think shooting up the problem.
We promise each other that no matter what we would stick by each other side no matter what we did to each other except cheating that's the one rule that's law no cheating
He lost his job we lost our house we were homeless living on the streets start putting his hands on me treating me worse finally got a house but but fighting just got worse and worse now I'm scared to be alone with him sometimes I know my babies in a funk and that funk is dope I also know that this isn't my baby my husband but I don't know if should I stay and love him unconditionally like I promised or do I go
I don't know what to do?
2
1