Would you cheat if you knew you could get away with it?

if your boyfriend/girlfriend was out of town or basically wouldn't find out would you cheat on her?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not, I mean NO. I just have too much integrity and morals...

anyways, I would probably watch p*rn or cyber sex (you know?, which I have done both). But I don't consider them cheating. They are just like, strangers you meet and you don't see them but you have cyber sex with them... ahhhh

as for physical cheating, no. Never. Because I don't want him to do that to me. That's the end of that. Treat others the way you want to be treated and if I don't want anyone cheating on me, I would NEVER cheat on anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess I might.

• Never, not only out of respect but because I could never look her in the eye again if I did that

What Girls Said 2

• No. I love my boyfriend to death and I would never do that to him. :D

• It would definitely depend on how serious our relationship is and if I have strong feelinqs for my boifriend. my conscience would play a big part. Otherwise.. why not? haha