Ex won't be friends with me but friends with other ex?

I'm here first love. she lost her virginity to me. we dated for 3 years. but why she cut all contact with me but keeps in contact with other ex? confusing? yes. just wondering.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• there are exs you are friends with after and there are exs you aren't with after, its just the way it is, usually the ones she feels she had a stronger friendship with, the guy who never hurt her...if she had a bad relationship with you or you hurt her that could be the culprit. She just doesn't feel she can trust you as much. Especially if your her first...the first isn't someone you keep around much at least not for most girls I know of, the first was usually a awkward weird experience with a guy you avoid later on.

• It was actually the other way around. She hurt me. we broke up then I started having female friends, she got jealous....lol. She likes to cut contact with me only out of all her exes, its me she cuts contact with. I dunno, I just hate being hated by somebody that loved me. Maybe she thinks she will fall back in love with me that's why its just me she avoids because I never hurt her...

• If that's the case I can totally relate, but if she's jealous then she still cares...she won't stay mad at you for long. we like to think we can say OK fine f*** you then and never talk to you again...but once we see that person if living their life fine and were still hanging on to some issues like jealousy then there's no way shell be able to keep ignoring. There will be a random hey from her oneday trust me...its common curiosity.

What Girls Said 7

• Not confusing, she loved you. Seeing you only breaks her heart again. She cannot be your friend, it hurts too bad. You should feel good because the others she was able to 'get over' but not you. You should consider it flattering.

• Simply, it hurts most of the time to see your first with other women or just seeing them at all hurts. A lot of the times those feelings for your first linger subconsciously and consciously so being around them might jeopardize their current relationship or maybe make them want you again. It sucks but that's how she's probably dealing with it, cutting you out of her life. :(

• I cut all contact with my frist proper boyfriend as he meant a lot to me and I coulnt stand just being friends, but I'm friends with all my other exs. It may be that she can't stand to see you with somebody else or because she knows she will never see you as just a friend. Us girls can be very confusing but I think you just need to let it go. She may contact you when she knows she isn't in danger of feeling thing she shouldnt.

Hope that helped.

• Thanks that sounds like a good answer. I'm way over this girl sine last year. I'm actually going out with one of her ex bestfriend. This just got to me recently since my ex texted her last night and was mad at her ex best friend for hanging out with me but they are ex bestfriends and haven't talked for maybe 2 years. If you get what I'm saying?

• Ya I'm focusing on the girl I have now. I got no feelings for my ex but as normal people we still do think about that "ex" sometimes and what could've been. Its just funny sometimes that she cheats on me (no sex just make out) with other people. But yet she can't be around me cause she will fall back in love but yet cheats lol.

• Relationships are complicated. I'm only 17 and I've already had my fair share of drama.. My ex cheated on me but kept saying he didn't love the other girls.. just me.. he was a bullsh*tter though so yehh.. Things happen that we don't understand.. We just have to let it go..You sound like you're happy with your new girlfriend so forgot the past.. you deserve better than your ex. :D

• If you ignore her she'll come running back. Women don't like having interpersonal relationships come to an end for good.

Unless you've done something horrible to her and/or it ended in a huge argument. Then you may have some apologizing to do.

• she's afraid old feelings might resurface. give her time. it might be hard for her to be just friends with you.

• Maybe she has a harder time being friends with you because she has so many first memories with you.

• she needs time to process

What Guys Said 3

• First off, she wasn't intimate with the other boyfriend. Second, other boyfriend doesn't really count (if they weren't having sex, I doubt it meant anything to her).

Why are you two not friends? Well, if you dumped her, why would she want to be your friend? Think about it. You took her virginity, you dumped her and now you are trying to get her to be your friend? If she dumped you, then most likely you were not the man she expected you to be (virgins hold that first guy to a high standard, seeing has how she waited to share that with you). Again, if you dumped her, you get no say in whether of not you get to be friends with her. You dumped her, again why would she want to be friends with someone who dumped her after three years?

• Hmm sorry I'm not trying to be friends with her at all. she dumped me. I'm just wondering why she acts like that to me only and not her ex. it just got to me because I hear she is friends with other exes but she despises me. This isn't a I'm trying to be her friend or I want to get back with her. This is just a thing where I just want to know why she is like that, that's it.

• Well, if you want a simple answer;

She isn't friends with you because it's too soon to be friends with you. If she dumped you, she is trying to move on and be single. Being around you will only remind her of why she dumped you.

• while it may be too soon, and she has lingering feelings. From my experience with women when they are the dumpers, It bothers them if you move on faster then them. If she genuinely believes you have no lingering feelings for her that pisses them off. If she thinks you are happier without her it will bug her, especially if somewhere she was hoping that she could come back to you when she was ready. Another option that sucks, is she did something that she feels guilty for, but she knows you'll never forgive, and you remind her of this. really though do you want to be friends with her. I mean 3 years first love, without being cheesy, she knows and you probably know deep inside that if you spend time together you'll start spending more time together, and eventually ull get back together. You don't stop loving, you just stop wanting, so you should agree with her for the time being.

• i honestly don't know bro. my ex cut off all ties with me but talks to most of her other exes as well. it bugged me before but now I'm just getting sick of it. sick of her, sick of everything. if she doesn't want me in her life well so be it. some other girl will.