Is it cheating if a person falls in love (emotionally) with someone outside of his/her relationship?

• Yes it's cheating.
  • No it's not cheating

4551

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is cheating. I have said this before, but imma say it again. Both genders have the ability to cheat. Girls mostly cheat emotionally and guys mostly cheat physically. Even thought it can go both ways, that's usually how it is. So saying that physically cheating is the only way to cheat is just an excuse for people because more guys will cheat physically than a girl even though girls can do it to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Are you really 17? This is the best answer here

• I am just good at giving advice tbh not even trying to brag or anything rofl😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is, without a doubt.

The act of physical activity is usually what we think of cheating but let me put it into perspective for those who don’t think emotional cheating isn’t wrong.

Let’s say you have a good boyfriend/ girlfriend who does right by you and obviously cares about you, then you meet someone else and you talk to them more than your lover. You can’t wait to talk to them , hang with them, do fun things together, spend more time interacting with them than your lover, sharing things with them you haven’t told your lover yet/won’t tell them. You get nervous when they’re interacting with other guys/girls. You want to be alone with them when you hang out.

See the picture I’m painting? What’s the difference between them and your lover? Not much except the physical activity.

There should be a balance between friends and lover

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE