What is the best way to get over a break up?

How do you think is the best way to get over a 1 yaer relationship

823

Most Helpful Girl

• Condition yourself to the new adjustment by being open to other people and new opportunities if they present themselves without thinking too hard about. Be spontaneous.

• I am a really emotional person and I am very shy so it's hard for me to open myself for nuwe people

Most Helpful Guy

• Get busy. Keep to your normal routine with people. Avoid isolating. Get to be on time, get exercise, and eat good. The biggest factor, is not to isolate. Yes, it's OK to take time by yourself to grieve, but keep that time relatively short. Get busy, get active, do fun things, and get those endorphins going.