What is the best way to get over a break up?

How do you think is the best way to get over a 1 yaer relationship

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Condition yourself to the new adjustment by being open to other people and new opportunities if they present themselves without thinking too hard about. Be spontaneous.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a really emotional person and I am very shy so it's hard for me to open myself for nuwe people

Most Helpful Guy

• Get busy. Keep to your normal routine with people. Avoid isolating. Get to be on time, get exercise, and eat good. The biggest factor, is not to isolate. Yes, it's OK to take time by yourself to grieve, but keep that time relatively short. Get busy, get active, do fun things, and get those endorphins going.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• In the short time go out and fuck someone... but depends on the circumstances of the break up

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish I could go out and fuck someone because I am h all the time but it not that easy

• I mean, what else can you do but go on with life? Cut that person out, remove pictures or memories if you need to, and just go on with life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meet new people, take as long as you need to recover. Get to know people and who knows, someone might come around

0|1
    0|0
  • Cry until your eyes can cry no more!
    Spray on some Axe, Old spice (idk what you use)
    Get your homeboys to go to the club
    And party your ass off
    And if someone asks you about your breakup
    Tell them "I'm about to break up your curiosity"

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall in love with knowledge and pursue it. At least that won't disappoint you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doing new hobbies

0|1
    0|0
  • You breakup with the breakup

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• No Contact!

Cut the other person COMPLETELY out of your life. Do not text them, call them, meet up with them. Block them on all social media, delete their number. NEVER reply to them.

Do not stalk them on social media. Make it so they literally don't exist anymore.

It's hard, I know, but it works.

While doing this, find yourself a new passion. Take up a new hobby, a sport, a martial art, something to keep you busy.

Good luck. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • meet someone new... if you're starving for a big mack, but macdonalds is closed, you can probably satisfy that need at some other restuarant. same with a partner, all you need to do is replace them with someone who creates the same or stronger feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, since you're still in your teens... focus on school and life. Get your shit together and the right girl will find you. Some of the girls on here had the right answer. Become a nerd, make that money and you'll have your pick at whoever you want. I mean, it's not gonna be just money that brings the ladies, you can't be an asshole lol, but you get the idea. Oh, traveling helps. Go and see the world. It's a beautiful place.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing that worked best for me was to surround myself with friends and family and find someone that will truly listen and let you get your feelings off from your chest. Also, know that it is ok to be sad, remember the good memories but also learn from the bad ones too.

0|0
    0|0
  • One year relationships are almost nothing and are easy to get over. Now a 6 year relationship where you were married and had kids for half of it is hard to forget and move on from

0|1
    0|0
  • Meet new people, take risks, do things you've always wanted to do. Give yourself time and open your heart to new things.

Everything happens for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just live your life. I've had a nasty break up too. Find your purpose (sport, knowledge, philosophy... anything), surround yourself with people who are close to you and keep on working :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Do fun stuff, make yourself occupied, meet new people, there's a lot of things you can do to move on. You're a good lookin fella (no homo), i bet there's a lot of girls like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get laid. Avoid another relationship for 6 months. Give yourself plenty of time alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • accept that its over, cherish the good times you had, resolve any inner emotional conflict you may have in any way you can and comfort yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember why you break up, and not creating false expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont get drunk, just take a hike and go get a hotelroom and relax couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • You keep your mind occupied, play some sports for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a bazooka and blow up her cat/car/house.. jk.. time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuk her bff if u can. If you do it u get the my nigga badge

0|0
    1|0
  • Look to the present and the future and not dwell on trying to recall the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack off

0|0
    0|1
  • Talk to other girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Games, movies, tv shows , then work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with someone else. Great sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend a lot of time socializing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easiest but deadly way.. find someone else..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes