What does he feel?

So my ex and I broke up about 4 months ago because of distance being so hard and him going away to college and living on his own for the first time and also joining a frat... and trying to manage that and our relationship was very hard... we didn't talk for 3 months and i added him back on snap chat then he instantly added me back on instagram... after a little while i decided to snap chat him and he replied and we talked until 5 am... then a couple weeks after i snap chatted him again and he ended up face timing me twice (he was also drunk). When he face timed me i sarcastically said "dont you miss me" and he said "of course i miss you, but you're doing you and im doing me right now and we should have this talk when i come home" (he is only away for one more year)... but you can tell he was hesitant with talking about feelings. But last night i ran into one of his friends and before i left he said "he loves you dude" but i dont know if he knows anything or he is just saying that in general, but i got sad because i was drunk and i ended up texting him hi and he never replied... i dont know what to think
What does he feel?
Add Opinion