How do I get my ex back, if he likes someone else?

I started dating, well call him miles, in June and he was the first person I was ever really attracted to. We went through a lot. From my coming out, to his coming out. It was a ldr actually. I started talking to his cousin, grace, and I still do. We all grew pretty close. But then the day before Thanksgiving he broke up with me because his Mom didn't like me. I really really miss him and it's been almost seven months. Recently we started talking again and I told him him I still like him. A few days ago he told me someone has a crush on him and they danced at some fucking thing. But I still really like him and he admitted to liking her. I know I might sound jealous but how do I get him to have feelings again?

1851

Most Helpful Guy

• You just slow the fuck down. I don't mean to be rude but you are at the very First steps of getting a tiny grasp of what Love is.
    First rule: You can't force love. Those films about the hero/ine doing something ridiculous to earn the Love from someone back are mostly lies. Yes, you can impress someone and maybe present yourself in a different Light, but you can never make someone have Feelings for you that they don't want to have. There's an old saying: " If you love something Let go of it". If you Really like this person than all you should want for him is to be Happy. If that is with or without you. These are some heavy concepts that you likely won't be able to fully grasp yet but It's Never too Early to hear them.
    You are young. Just spend your time together and See how Things Work out. Be thankful for these worryless times and don't end up chasing the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force someone to like you or to get someone to like you. It's not your obligation to tell him who he's supposed to go out with and not. Your relationship is over, you're not together anymore so just move on