How to move on after a very sudden breakup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no easy way if it was good relationship, but the best you can do is to avoid things that make you remember that, and find something to keep you mind busy, at least for a few days, and be strong, wish you the best 🙂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick up where you left off before marriage. Go out on individual self dates, catch up with friends, make new single friends, pamper yourself like no other, enjoy the sassy life and make heads turn and know that you're unstoppable and a fearless female man crusher

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Let do the time. Avoid to think on it or focus on what were wrong to the ex partner. Interest you to other persons and discover there are better people somewhere else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wallow in my self-pity and scream, "The bitch ruined my life!" - until I feel a little bit better. Then I go to parties to hook up or I try to fuck as many women as I can on Tinder. After years of trying to fill my pain with meaningless sex, I swear women off until I get my shit together. Then about 9 months into my next relationship I get to repeat the process all over again.

That's at least how I deal with breakups.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I suppose men fucking around because some 'bitch ruined their life' are the ones who in turn break the women's heart. And so it goes.

• @visje
      My first love was more educated than me, smarter, and better looking. She decided one day out of the blue to dump me and move across the country. Then about a year later she came back and used me knowing how I still felt about her. After that, I became depressed and casual sex along with alcohol became coping mechanisms for me to deal with the breakup.

I'm more mature now and I have much higher standards. The woman I'm dating now meets me halfway on everything. If I have some petty issue I need to talk about with someone she listens intently. If I want to stay in on the weekend instead of going and I tell her it's important to me to relax she's fine with it. And likewise, if she has something she wants to do I get my butt in gear when I know it's important to her. My last 'serious relationship' was all about her and what I was going to do for her.

I don't know if my explanation helps you understand, but I hope it does.

• By not commiting to promise that you cannot keep
    And not letting butterfly turn into pigeon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Know that you may feel hurt now but also you will feel love again too, and you honestly got to learn to let them go.

Know within yourself that you gave 100% to the relationship and there was nothing you could have done different to make it work.

It's them that felt they wernt happy for whatever reason So you got to let them go and don't beat yourself up thinking if you had changed it would have been different, it's never the case.

Some people are just the way they are and they have there reasons, respect that they made their choice and know you have another shot at finding Mr/Mrs right. Find that someone who's gonna love you for you.

Keep your head up, have a little break focus on yourself and take a deep breathe hold it...54321 and let it go. Pheeeeeww

Now Smile...

Look forwards and not backwards andddd... go

1|0
    0|0
  • One day at a time. My wife left me suddenly 2 years ago and I still find it hard to be around her when I drop the child off

1|0
    0|0
  • U should del ol the pics of ur ex and all the conversation and all the attachment

1|0
    0|0
  • Travel and meet new people , discover new things

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank q for ur sharing~~~ since m busy with my schoolwork, can't go anywhere at the meantime :/

• Revive the breakuper

1|0
    0|0
  • Focus on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it... with time, it gets better.

1|0
    0|0
  • just move on? jeez i never understand women

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes