He Said He doesn't Feel The Same Anymore But Still Loves Me. In A Really Bad Place Please Help?

I’m broken and don’t know what to do. I lost a parent 7 months ago, I had a pregnancy loss 4 months ago, my best friend emmigrated last week and my boyfriend ended our relationship last Monday. We were together two years and I genuinely thought he was the one. We had so much fun and got on so well I dont know what happened.

He ended the relationship Monday after we spent the whole weekend at this parents house. We got on great as usual (no fights) and spoke of holiday plans for summer. Before I went home he told me he didn’t feel the same and felt something was missing. My heart sank. He said he was sorry but needed space and he felt like he was making the right decision at this time. He told me to return his birthday presents, yet two days prior to that he sent me links to items he wanted. Tuesday we spoke he told me the same, he said he contemplated doing it at all and how he felt the feeling kept coming and going, he told me if he made the wrong decision he will come back and talk it through. Thursday we spoke briefly about concert tickets but he shut me down. He said he loved and cared for me yet didn't want to talk about things. when I asked he said he was sure and had to let me go. He said he felt happy with his decision and he thinks its the right decision at this time. He said he would like to meet in the future as friends down the line and will contact me "at some stage". I am so hurt, mostly that he would completely abandon me at the lowest point in my life.

I am in so much physical pain i cannot cope. I feel I need to talk to him and I am missing a huge part of me. I am so alone as I have no support other than him and he knows this. I really cannot believe he would shut me off completely knowing my existing suffering. Has anyone any advice or perspective on this?
2
0