What's the longest duration you've missed your ex after breakup?

What's the longest duration you've missed your ex after breakup?
  • less than a week.
    Vote A
  • less than a month.
    Vote B
  • less than 3 months.
    Vote C
  • less than 6 months.
    Vote D
  • less than an year.
    Vote E
  • 1+ year.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 2.5 years with my ex, I didn't miss him at all. I just felt bad for hurting him when I left. Something I do miss is intimacy though, just having some one there to hug/do couple things with. But I definitely don't want it to be him, and I don't want to become casual just get a false sense of those things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it definitely depends on what happens in your life (and yes, the decisions that you make) after the breakup. If you have a string of terrible dating experienes after a long-term relationship ends, you'll be missing the last good experience you had for a long time. It's good to get out there, date some trustworthy people who'll treat you right, and reestablish yourself as a person worth dating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I would miss them for a few days, but I'd move on pretty fast. I was very detached.

0|0
    0|0
  • About three months, I broke up with him because I was moving to the US💔

0|0
    0|0
  • I never missed him. I missed the social life we had.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years. Hardest breakup I've ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 4 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Never missed him

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than a month. He was an asshole, so.. meh. Sure I occasionally think about the times we've spent together back when he wasn't an asshole, but.. meh. I'm over it. Plus there's no point in inflating his already too big ego by "missing" him. There are plenty of better, more attractive men out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think like three days went by and then i remembered that i didn't have to get a birthday present so i was happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to a relationship. I needa vote tho. Where should I vote.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably like 2-3 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 2 days at the max.

0|0
    0|0
  • A very very long time. In fact I just gave up dating after my last relationship due to depression and other mental health issues

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes