What would your reaction be if your recent ex posted/tagged someone in this meme on fb/insta?

What would your reaction be if your recent ex posted/tagged someone in this meme on fb/insta?
(And you’re dating someone new)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact they are posting that means they are still harbouring some kind of feeling towards you (negatively or positively). I'd feel sorry for them that they haven't moved on

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be friends of following what my ex does. 😂 Exes for a reason, and I don't want to keep knowing them 😂

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'll tag them back with this. 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. My facebook feed is currently clogged with passive aggressive posts like this from jillted women. It's sad really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel some pain but still know this is a pain meme. The person who posts stuff like that suffers still.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be following them on social media anyways, I'd have them blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think they were a bit full of themselves, but wouldn't really care

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn’t you? I don’t know it makes me so angry...

• I don't care for my exes. I don't harbour any love or hate, so I guess it's easy for me to not care about something like this

• I'd think they were childish and be glad to not be with them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're jealous of you or talking about someone else. Either way it wouldn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • They think you are dumb and made a big mistake but im pretty sure you didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are they still apart of your media and why do you care

0|0
    0|0
  • None because I neither use Facebook nor Instagram.

2|0
    0|0
  • Technology bullshit is dumb. That's my reaction.

1|0
    0|0
  • I woulnd't react.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry... he is just jealous 😉

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well, if they wanna make it into some kind of competition of who Wins The Breakup I'd take that as I won. Not only have I moved on but they obviously aren't over me because they're posting lame ass memes on Facebook.

Me - 2, Ex - 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes me feel secure in my decision of breaking up with him and dating this new person. Damn that's childish. I might even unfriend/unfollow him for this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d just be more glad that we weren’t together like why take your time to do that 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Next. And who follows his ex?

0|1
    0|0
  • Seriously I laughed lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares? They're obviously jealous...

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll show that you're more intelligent by ignoring this pic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes