Feel Hurt Thinking About Crush? Has FWB?

I have very strong feelings for a girl (friend)...

Things really didn't work out between us, I guess she didn't want to date me...

Which hurt already...

I was thinking about her "ex" and I am realizing that it might have just been a friends with benefits thing...

And after that relationship, I saw her hanging out with a couple different guys who might have just been hook ups...

And now she is in a new relationship... Which I'm not sure if it's real or another friends with benefits...

I just feel hurt about this and I'm not sure why...

When we used to talk she told me her dream of getting married, having a huge wedding, starting a family, etc.. We had the same ideas for the future... And She was super nice and I wanted to do that with her... She was the one...

But to see her many years later, 27 years old... Hooking up with random guys (maybe), having friends with benefits, and maybe her new relationship too...

It just hurts, I loved her... And I feel like I could have been her dream guy and we both would have been really happy with life...
1
0