Should I just leave her alone?

Okay so, I've been in a relationship with this girl for more than a year and I love her to bits, she is absolutely stunning too and i honestly did everything for her to make her happy, granted sometimes i could be a bit of an *sshole, i still loved her more than anything in the world. I've never once thought about or actually cheated on her yet she always had these theories and conspiracies that I had, at the start of our relationship she actually had sex with someone else which forever broke my heart but I grew to forgive her for it. Now over the passed 4 ish months, she has constantly fought with me, told me she wants to download tinder for attention from other guys, has messaged her friends and family about me behind my back, dumped me a few times, been abusive, all while I sit idle and take it on the chin because I love her. She always complains about me treating her like trash when I reality I am the one that gets used and abused. However I love this girl, I've had so many good memories and moments with her and she has taught me so many things, she has more or less shaped me to become the person I want to be, yet I dont have her. I always try to come back to her because i know i have not done anything wrong but it always takes a long time before she is "willing" to see me again. I hate being alone and I can't understand why she keeps doing this to me. Right now she has blocked me on everything and i have no way of contacting her, i dont know if she is waiting for me or if she has downloaded dating apps or if she is moving on with someone else right now. The question is, do I just drop it? Should I just leave her alone? How do I move on?
Should I just leave her alone?
Add Opinion