Why won't my ex boyfriend look at me?

me and my ex boyfriend dated on and off for 6 years we broke up 7 weeks ago. we both work at the same place. since that time I have been talking to male co workers. I told me not to when we broke up. he told me to go sit by myself every time he sees me with one of them he acts all jealous. well, a couple of weeks ago he started looking at me again. then last week I sat with a male that works in my department he got up and left the break rm. now if he sees me he won't look at me. I don't know why. can someone please help me? I am in love with him. I don't know what to do about him.

we got back together

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well he's a jealous mess. He seems to like you, but has too much insecurity. He shouldn't have that will over you to tell you that you can't talk to co-workers. I think he's fearing he'll lose you to someone else. The best thing you need to do, you need to talk to him about it. Ask him why he wants you to sit alone by yourself, and you guys just talk it out. Why he's not looking at you, he's probably not trying to think about it, etc. So talk to him, and tell him that you're still in love with him, etc. Communication is key.

• Congrats on the relationship! wish you both the best :)

• thank U!