Haven't seen ex girlfriend in 8 months and worried I might run into her this weekend?

last time I saw her was the end of last summer , I was at a bar with her and her girlfriend , we were all drinking , at some point she left and I bought the friend some shots and perhaps gave off the impression I wanted to sleep with her , it was kind of a wild night

note we were never formally dating , more really close friends but not necessary a friend with benefits situation ( but I used to buy her drinks and we'd hang out together at the bar , she used to take pictures of us together ) . also from what I know she's moved on and is now in an actual relationship with another guy and there sleeping together

but there was this bar we all used to go to , its very close to where she lives and she always went there like every night it was open , I was planning to go back this weekend as its re opening for the summer

but worried about what to say or do if I run into her and her girlfriend there , I'm not sure what she thinks of me at this point , we used to be so close but haven't spoken since that night last summer

guess I'm looking for a survival strategy if I run into them at the bar this weekend? I'm really not sure what to say at this point
0
1