Should I tell my sister her husband lied to her?

So my sister and her husband have been together for about 7 yeats. they recently got married and have a 1 year old baby. the thing is that though he is in his late 30s he seems not to be super excited about his new baby (in my opinion). in fact, he often goes out to play sports on his days off from work instead of spending them with my sister and her new baby. My sister on the other hand is totally obsessed with her baby and wants to spend all of her free time with. The baby. I learned that he has recently lied to her about going to work. My boyfriend told me his dad who lives an hour away ran into my sister's husband at a grocery store with with two male friends they were on their way to the beach he told my boyfriend not to tell me because he didn't want to get into trouble with my sister. The thing is that my brother-in-law is helping my boyfriend get a job so I don't want him to get in trouble either which is why I don't know that I can tell my sister or if I even should. I have been trying to convince myself that it wasn't really that bad what he did but when I think about the fact that my mom was there taking care of the baby all day and that he would rather go with his friends and spend the day with his son it really makes me worried about their marriage what would you do if you were in my shoes?
Should I tell my sister her husband lied to her?
Add Opinion