My husband left me and I'm 16 weeks pregnant!!

Me and my husband are best friends so when he left me I couldn't believe he'd do such a thing. Now I made him at one point choose between me or his...Mother...eeks.. I was such a fool. So now I'm wondering if anyone thinks he'll come back to me.. He claims he loves me and his mother keeps doing really horrible awful things and saying terrible things I think I'd have a nervous break down just from her alone...If it weren't for my friends. He wants the baby just says me and him have too many "problems" how can I make up with him? I know I screwed up...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• was the baby a mutual choice?

• Yes we planned this baby we tried for one year. he wants his baby badly and on the phone at times gets choked up, baby moved the other day for the first time. this baby was made out of love. after the sex he said "there you pregnant".lol and I was.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Now right you should be thinking of the child, your husband is willing to go back to his mother and leave you with his child because you have problems, he should be helping and not running aways at the first sign of trouble. This is not fatherly, he just being childish.

• Tell him to man up, and stop running to mumma