How to deal with a deranged ex husband and his insane girlfriend?

So my husband and I have been separated 6 years. We have 2 children. He’s never been amicable over the divorce he even got a girlfriend, had more kids and got engaged to her. It passed the 5 year mark so I began the divorce process this was last June. I haven’t seen him for 3 years nor have the kids he was deemed not suitable to be around them as he was very violent.
So the papers have gone out for him to sign several times but there’s always been an issue with him signing. I got a message tonight from his girlfriend stating he used the papers to attempt to set fire to her house and she hasn’t seen him since. Also he apparently informed her my best friends baby is his. A lot of other crazy sick stuff came out apparently he’s injecting heroin and is a paranoid addict that beats her regularly she had to give up her job because of him.

Found out they are lying to me tonight I’m sick of this I no longer care and haven’t done for ages I just wanna move on with my life the solicitor bills are now mounting up they’ve threatened to come to my home if I block them somewhere they crop up elsewhere to harass me! Why are they so sick and twisted? And what can I do?
10
4