Is it time to lose hope?

I started dating this absolutely amazing girl in 2013. By spring 2014 we were exclusive with each other. We broke up at the end of summer because she was Mormon and I wasn't. Plus her parents didn't like me for that reason alone.
In November 2015 I reached out to her after a dream of her, and after telling me her frustrations about our break up, she said she didn't want me in her life. A few months later, she reached out to me and after a few weeks of talking again, she revealed she decided to go on a mission, and I confessed my love for her. She and I got into a relationship again and even discussed marriage but she said she would accept for real when she returned. She left in December 2016.
Because of her departure and the mission, she broke things off and kept trying to convert me. My Mormon friend said that she's just on a religious high, and things may change when she comes home.
She comes home in less than a month, and I sent her a letter in the mail to her parents house, which they likely destroyed, but a digital copy to the missionary Facebook account she has as well has her normal one.
It's been over a week, and I haven't heard anything, and I'm scared of logging into that Facebook to see if she has read it.

In the past, the last email I sent her back in summer of 2017, and it took her 4 weeks to respond. And a long time ago, she messaged me after 6 months to get back together, and the time prior it was two months.

I don't wanna give up hope, but I feel hopeless now... Is it time to give up?
I attached the letter, but I don't think it's relevant anymore...
Is it time to lose hope?
Is it time to lose hope?
1
2