What is the hardest factor to deal with in a breakup, besides the emotional aspect?

I am about to initiate a breakup with my boyfriend of four years. We live together, we have a dog, and we recently bought an RV together as well. I want to know what to expect to struggle with besides the obvious heartbreak/depression/pain. Things I'm considering are: -Having mutual friends who pick sides -Losing the other person's family -Separating bills or other finances -Moving out of somewhere when you still have a lease or payments -Sharing pets (or kids, but we don't have any together) Those are just the topics that come to mind immediately. What have you found to be the toughest part of managing during a breakup with a long term SO?

6
5