Got dumped and I asked for space. Do I reach out with an (for me) significant update?

Hey.
I havebeen dating a guy for a couple of months. I found out two weeks ago that (even though we had proper protection) i got pregnant. Decided for an abortion and told him. He understood and agreed so that was planned. He was mostly worried about me. Alltogether he was thoughtful and sweet.
He came over and bought dinner for me and my best friend when we were working late a few days ago. Dream man!

Same night as he came over with dinner he said he just wanted to be friends. By text. After some back and forth i told him that we are not on the same page and to not contact me anymore and give me space.
Had my abortion, ended up at the emergency. Not a peep from him. Even though i asked him to give me space, i still think that he couldve sent something. He KNEW.
Should i let him know anything about how its gone?

Anger has taken over from sadness and dont want to sound bitter.
10
0