Is my ex-boyfriend and father of my child possibly leading me on?

As of today, we've been broken up a little over 2 weeks. He's already moved on YET, he still texts me. Last night we met up to exchange kid things and then he proceeded to stay on the phone with me arguing in front of his new girlfriend. During the call it almost appeared he kept trying to make me jealous and verbally attack me, I sort of felt bad for her. Anyway, then this morning he texted me and said he was sorry. And of course we started arguing again and he informed me he quit his job and will do whatever it takes to not pay child support, which also included signing his rights off. I took a leap and told him that he still loved and cared for me no matter what he thinks because i can still hear and see it in how he acts. At first he was stubborn about it and then he was like "Well... if things get better..." he would just keep saying things and not explain what he meant. It appeared to me that what he was saying is that if I started acting "normal" again he'd come back, not totally sure but that is just the impression I received and it's leaving me so confused.
1
0